Hello guys do believe ghosts have u seen them in ur eyes plz tell ur opinions
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nope i don't believe in Ghost and superstitious power like that. Because i wont stand in front of mirror , just for fun i said. I believe in god and good.
Here It is.. see it..
Dikha Ya nahi....... Mad boy.. Ghosts just make us to feel their presence , We can't see tham... Hu Ha Ha Ha
gud one . but still there is movie made on this subject in hollywood and bollywood . even discovery channel shows some program in which they tell about the presence of ghost......
there is something about this don't u think so.
No i don't think so. They are earning money.. and in movies and serials everything is possible.. U remember or not , 3 idiots just amir said all is well, small baby get alive.....
lohit Discovery channel is not a funny channel who shows anything to get TRP. it shows the right thing which have a proof.thats why they show it.
I believe in black magic and I have personal experience,but I believe God is Great and infront God power there will be no one can sustain ( bad power)
I believe in God.He is the almighty.Regarding ghost it is only a superstitious belief I think.Some may believe some may not.I have no belief in ghost.
i believe in existence of ghosts.. if god is there in world, there is possibility of existence of ghosts too...
right if god is there then there must be ghost also.because nobody see god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.