This is Indonesian man,named Dede, first noticed the warts on his body after cutting his knee when he was a teenager. Over time, as the horn-like extensions grew to cover most of his body, hje was sacked from his job, deserted be his wife and shunned by neighbors. After dealing with this problem for over two decades, the 37 year-old man, dubbed "The Tree Man", went under surgery and 95 percent of warts have been removed after nine operations. 'He cannot be 100 percent cured, but his life quality has improved. If once he depended on others to do his activities, now he can eat by himself, use his hand to write, use the cell-phone', said Dr Rachmad Dinata, one of his doctors. The warts on Dede's body were a result of severe Human Papilloma Virus infection. They might be re-grow, but at least the disease is not life-threatening anymore.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw the first man picture in Discovery Channel "Shocking Story" i watched the entire episode , I felt very sad and that guy have a son at my age . And he smoked with that hand. :ohmy:
Oh...Really shocking story.To see the picture itself is horrible.Then how much will be his sufferings ?Unimaginable.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.