bcci took away team kochi from ipl for balance in payments...
now..Gavaskar takes on the Indian cricket board for refusing to pay his $1 million fees per season for the IPL.

IS BCI BECOMING THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY OF CRICKET IN INDIA?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The way Anil Kumble was made to leave the NCA,I believe it to be so!
The way Anil Kumble was made to leave the NCA,I believe it to be so!

exactly my point...kumble did not want to be a puppet inthe hands of the al knowing BCCI.
What I understand is that one Board Srinivasan who was embroiled in endless controversies was instrumental in his resignation. In India we have such anomalies - those who haven't touched a cricket bat are allowed to control cricket!!!
What I understand is that one Board Srinivasan who was embroiled in endless controversies was instrumental in his resignation. In India we have such anomalies - those who haven't touched a cricket bat are allowed to control cricket!!!

another anomaly here is the fact that this srinivasan is the owner of indian cements company which owns the ipl team chennai superkings..how is this possible..?
That is what I call an anomaly! The Indian cricket can not afford to lose the services of Kumble but should get rid of people like Srinivasan!
That is what I call an anomaly! The Indian cricket can not afford to lose the services of Kumble but should get rid of people like Srinivasan!

it is hard to get rid of him..one man tries and he is now in england with as many as 10 cases filed against him. reason: he invented the idea of IPL
Even bcci had not given money to sunilgavasker which power promised to give him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

that is correct..bcci canceled team kochi foe default in payments. now they are not paying to gavaskar...this is not right..
BCCI being one of the richest sporting bodies is the target of all persons who want to shine in the reflected glory of cricketers!
yes the bcci is the biggest in the world cricket it control all over the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.