These girls were killed by the Indian Border Security Force personnel as they were illegally crossing the India- Bangladesh border. The killer was given the national award and the victim was made to hang down on sticks...Is this a violtion of human rights..?
164759_485813957843_711272843_6157246_2918696_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it's a chilling incident and certainly violative of human rights and human dignity!
this girls were killed by the indian border security force for illeglly crossing the india- bangladesh border. the killer was given the national award and the victim was made to hang down on sticks...is this a violtion of human rights..?

Killing a human being is not a solution every time. There should be some process before such decisions are taken.
When we deal with these kinds of cases,there should be greater sensitivity and regard for human lives!
this very bad thing. they have to arrest them first for there illegal crossing and not killing...
this is not good decision

Vinu
It's a gross overreaction on the part of men guarding our borders! I am aware that they do a tough job in tough conditions!
it is in this scenario that more super powers are given to the army to deal with such situations. AFSPA act is almost in functional now.
This is a very chilling and horrible incident! Whatever be the case, killing human lives is not at all acceptable. I would just like to know some more details, Deepak could you please post link here? Who got the award for this??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is gross violation of human rights. This must be condemned by all right thinking people who believe in humanity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We have serious violation of human rights invoving custodial and undertrial deaths!
This is a very chilling and horrible incident! Whatever be the case, killing human lives is not at all acceptable. I would just like to know some more details, Deepak could you please post link here? Who got the award for this??

you can read one of the story here.....
http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2011/06/innocents-being-killed-by-bsf-time-for-intervention/

there are many such incidents...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.