mercola.com It's a good informative site on health.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me go through it when I become free(?)
Then I will reply

Meera sandhu
I have subscribed to this site for a daily newsletter, it is really a very informative site but sometimes reading some of the articles here can be quite scary too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I go through that site and this site is nicely design and contain a lots more information and tips regarding health Issue.many people are facing so many health problem Today.This thread might solve his or her problem.As it help me I am weak in memory.I lost thing after some day but there is a article for that just take Daily Dose of that fat.Really Nice Thread you Start.
Thank you for providing this valuable information. i find that the site is useful as there are remedies for various diseases and there are also forums for discussing such issues.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The words of Kalyani mam is true but we must accept the truth. Many Diseases are scary in our body which we don't know.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]The words of Kalyani mam is true but we must accept the truth. Many Diseases are scary in our body which we don't know. [/quote]

Sasikanth, I actually didn't mean that reading about diseases scare me, I meant that when you read about many food stuffs you eat so frequently that apparently harm you in the long run, that is what scares me! Not the food stuff but the thought that reading about it is turning me into a scaredy cat! I hope you understand what I mean here! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]The words of Kalyani mam is true but we must accept the truth. Many Diseases are scary in our body which we don't know.

Sasikanth, I actually didn't mean that reading about diseases scare me, I meant that when you read about many food stuffs you eat so frequently that apparently harm you in the long run, that is what scares me! Not the food stuff but the thought that reading about it is turning me into a scaredy cat! I hope you understand what I mean here! :laugh:[/quote]

I also feel that reading or talking too much about health, disease and medicine sickens us. I used to attend monthly Pensioners' meet but I was soon fed up with only health and disease talk there and so i avoid going there.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My husband is suffering from back pain these days........i have read the articles and found it really relevant.........

smriti
Very interesting site. It defines so many tips and formulas to keep health safe.
This is really very informative site. Thanks for sharing the site here. It really help me to keep my health gud.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.