Another great hero of 1960's left us......who entertained us with his wonderful performance through Love in Tokyo, Shahird, Ek haseena ek musafir etc......
I have heard almost all Bengali actors of Bollywood are his relatives. Let us all pray for him.
http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article2978776.ece

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6061]}
joy-mukherjee-1_030912031618.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ashok Kumar was his maternal uncle. He was an impressive actor. I liked his role in shagird starred by him with I.S. Johar and Sairo Bano.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes he was a great actor and his face was so cute and acceptable to all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya I don't know about this actor but I think I had seen him in some movies this is the time for him to leave this earth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh it is so sad that we have lost him. :( He was really a good looking hero.He was one of the nice looking man in his time. :)

I always like to watch his song"Bade Miya deewane aise na bano" with IS johar. :)
Ashok Kumar was his maternal uncle. He was an impressive actor. I liked his role in shagird starred by him with I.S. Johar and Sairo Bano.

Yes absolutely!
Woh hai zara......my daughter loves that song very much.
I also loved him in 'Love in Tokyo'. Actually I love him for his songs....such a sweet romantic hero.
Kajol, Rani Mukherjee...belong to his family

Meera sandhu

Yes absolutely!
I also loved him in 'Love in Tokyo'. Actually I love him for his songs....such a sweet romantic hero.

That's right he is known more for his songs. :)

I loved his hair style.He was little bit different from other actors in style at that time that is the reason people liked him. :)

Yes absolutely!

I loved his hair style.He was little bit different from other actors in style at that time that is the reason people liked him. :)

Love in Tokyo....
Hasrat Jaipuri's lyrics and SJ's music....but it was Joy-Asha magic that made those songs more popular. Though the film was not a big hit, people remember the film and its actors for those ever green hits......

Meera sandhu

Yes absolutely!

Love in Tokyo....
Hasrat Jaipuri's lyrics and SJ's music....but it was Joy-Asha magic that made those songs more popular. Though the film was not a big hit, people remember the film and its actors for those ever green hits......

I have seen this movies many years back but i don't remember it. :)

May be it will be telecasted on any of the channel for his rememberence. :)
I am so sorry to hear that. He was one of my favorite. He was one of the most entertaining of the lot of his time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am so sorry to hear that. He was one of my favorite. He was one of the most entertaining of the lot of his time.

I think he did many Bengali movies too and was more famous there compared to Hindi movies. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.