I have seen people who are not following rules. I have seen people giving only two options in a poll question but in the rules it is mentioned that there should be at least three options in a poll. Repeated polls are not deleted?
I think concerned people don't want to hurt its active members and so they are taking any action!!
I have also seen that few people never check their polls or comments which they get for their polls!!
Just sharing my polling experience!!! B)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes!! what you said is really right..even I found that but I think the reason you cited may not be the truth...may be there are other reasons for it or the polls are never taken much seriously at all...let's see what the moderator tells..

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Yes even I am waiting for the same. What do different moderators and admin say about this.
The only way to control all this is reviewing the polls before approval.But our team has no time at all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well I know that this change a little but this is necessary because people doing same mistake again and again!!!

Please reply to this topics members!!!
I don't see any participation for such topics in forums and i don't know why??? May be most of the members are not bothered about quality...why hasn't the moderator not replied to this topic..

But like Abid said the moderators do not have time to review each and every poll submitted...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Even I am waiting for some members from this site to reply to this post!!!
I wish they have not read this post and will read soon!!!
The action against such activities will also help us improve the quality rather than quantity of polls!!
I am not sure about other people, but I do check my posts and comments. Infact I subscribe to each and every poll comment so that any replies will be reminded on my mail box.

And why people do not check? You can say they are not interested or they do not have time to look into them

But do you say confidently that reviewing polls will change the entire scene?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well I think it will improve the quality of polls rather than quantity that's for sure.

As a result people will avoid unnecessary polls and will try to post creative polls and this will improve the quality of polls posted.

In case of repeated polls we can just delete them within a day so it will not affect points by a greater margin.

We can send message to the user a link to the related poll which is similar to the deleted poll.
These are very good ideas. In fact I am deleting few such polls regularly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for considering these ideas.

I think if implemented on regular basis it will improve the quality of polls soon.

What about polls with just 2 options??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.