Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I work with both hands. I work on key board with fingers of both hands using left hand for mouse operation. I eat with right hand but keep wallet in the left pocket with left hand and also take out similarly. I use my both hands on the two wheeler handle, left hand for clutch, right foot for brake and right hand for hand brake, if necessary.

Quite confusing..... :silly: :blink:

Keyboard is to be operated by two hands. But left hand for mouse? :S

Driving......I don't know :huh:

In fact, I can use right as well as left hand for mouse. I use left hand in office because the position of mouse suits using left hand. The colleague facing me also uses the computer. I just do not disturb the mouse position and instead use left hand. But I do not know what is confusing. We have two hands and so both need be used. You can clap with two hands only. You can make Chapati using both hands only. For some things, we use only one hand. So, use any. This does not matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is right, I am also right handed but I know that left handed people are more talented than some of the right handers.

Talent does not depend on choice of hand. This is just a matter of convenience. We have left hand drive system but U.S.A. has right hand drive system. Keep to left is our rule unlike America, where Keep to Right is followed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am a right handed person but i can do many works using left hand like batting, taking things, signing etc., :)

Vinu
I am right handed and cannot do the slightest thing using left hand. i have seen some people who are right handed but use their left hand for some works like stirring, eating with spoon and brooming.
I am right handed too but can do menial things with my left hand.
One more thing do you guys know that left handed people are more smarter than right handed ones because left handed people use their right side of brain which is more related to intelligence.

Really???

That's why we see only a few intelligent people all around :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

Meera sandhu
I work with both hands. I work on key board with fingers of both hands using left hand for mouse operation. I eat with right hand but keep wallet in the left pocket with left hand and also take out similarly. I use my both hands on the two wheeler handle, left hand for clutch, right foot for brake and right hand for hand brake, if necessary.

Quite confusing..... :silly: :blink:

Keyboard is to be operated by two hands. But left hand for mouse? :S

Driving......I don't know :huh:

In fact, I can use right as well as left hand for mouse. I use left hand in office because the position of mouse suits using left hand. The colleague facing me also uses the computer. I just do not disturb the mouse position and instead use left hand. But I do not know what is confusing. We have two hands and so both need be used. You can clap with two hands only. You can make Chapati using both hands only. For some things, we use only one hand. So, use any. This does not matter.

Through practice, we can make our left hand also, more useful. Yet, to do things fast, we always depend on our right handed(if right handed).
Persons who have only one hand can do things with the other hand, no doubt. Also, the persons without limbs.
Some days before, I read about 2-3 kids without hands who draw pictures with the help of legs. Also, they eat food with a spoon. So, practice can overcome many things

Meera sandhu
I am a right handed from childhood. Two of my friends are left handed.
There is a Left Handers Day too which is celebrated on August 13th.. where every one must use their left hand for performing the work..
There is a Left Handers Day too which is celebrated on August 13th.. where every one must use their left hand for performing the work..

Are you joking?

Meera sandhu
I am right hander.But my elder brother and his wife bith are left handers they just eat with right hand otherwise they give priority to their left hand to do things. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.