Of course we love gifts... it may be a pen, a dress, a candy or even a card. When someone gifts you something, which one makes you more happy.... your choice or giver's choice?????? :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6982]}
0008csd.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gift is choice of the giver. But the gift will be best if this is liked by the recipient. It will be best to know the likes or dislikes of a person before gifting him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gift is choice of the giver. But the gift will be best if this is liked by the recipient. It will be best to know the likes or dislikes of a person before gifting him.

Totally agreed.It's best to gift a person what he likes. Sometimes, when we were small kids, people asks us what we want and I hate this method! When someone asks us what we want we can't really say anything because we are unaware of the budget they can afford.

When we understand a person and give him/her gifts according to their likes then they'll realize that we care for them.
Gift is a gift i don't feel happy whenever someone gives it to me.It hardly matters if it is card or some antique the thing is people has given me the gift.So when you are giving me the gift.Don't forget to ask me what i want befor you give me i would be more delighted.hehehe... :laugh:
Gift is a gift i don't feel happy whenever someone gives it to me.It hardly matters if it is card or some antique the thing is people has given me the gift.So when you are giving me the gift.Don't forget to ask me what i want befor you give me i would be more delighted.hehehe... :laugh:

No one will dare to ask you. If you want a Taj Mahal, what will that poor person do? :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

No one will dare to ask you. If you want a Taj Mahal, what will that poor person do? :P :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry i just ask people for their budget and as per that i demand for the gift. :P BTW what is your budget? :woohoo:

Don't worry i just ask people for their budget and as per that i demand for the gift. :P BTW what is your budget? :woohoo:

3100 rupees check earned from Boddunan. Still now, 700 rupees left :P

Meera sandhu
So 700 Rs is your budget don't worry it is enough for me to get new shoes. :laugh:
shoes.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
So 700 Rs is your budget don't worry it is enough for me to get new shoes. :laugh:

Shoes costs only 700????
Ok...done....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6986]}
You asked me 1 pair.... I am giving you whatever I got in hand....I doubt whetehr they have pairs......don't worry, it's the latest trend :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
ha ha sandhya i will give u karachi bakery biscuits as your gift when i meet you

ha :)

Swetha Shenoy

Shoes costs only 700????
Ok...done....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6986]}
You asked me 1 pair.... I am giving you whatever I got in hand....I doubt whetehr they have pairs......don't worry, it's the latest trend :woohoo:

I liked them hope you courier them to me soon, :woohoo: Waiting for your gift. :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.