Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love travelling at night. I can not forget a tour to Darjeeling at night,
w001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7003]}
Me too!!!!

Meera sandhu

I have heard Darjeling is a nice hill station i wish i could visit once there. :)
Sanjeev go to Darjeeling once and you will not forget.Kanchhanjangha,Tiger hill and many more.

Sanjeev go to Darjeeling once and you will not forget.Kanchhanjangha,Tiger hill and many more.

Will think of it when is the best time to go there RAM? :)
Any time you can go there. alltime cool.So summer will be the best to spent few days there.

Though me and my friends sometimes do some long journeys on bike at night. It's even better when we go to the beach sometimes in cycles, late night, with food (don't misunderstand we don't drink alcohol :) ). We really enjoy those rides.
I like to travel always whether it is day or night. Travel in night in a boat is something excited. :woohoo:
I like to travel always whether it is day or night. Travel in night in a boat is something excited. :woohoo:

From where do have such experiences? Our Kumarakom or Alappuzha?

Meera sandhu

Travelling in boat at night is more risky if someone don't know how to swim. :woohoo: Did you enjoy boating at INDIA GATE at night Sree? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.