Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to travel always whether it is day or night. Travel in night in a boat is something excited. :woohoo:

Travelling in boat at night is more risky if someone don't know how to swim. :woohoo: Did you enjoy boating at ONDIA GATE at night Sree? :laugh:

Fun ride in a motor boat or boating is not travel. Travel is essentially going from one place to another usually by road or air. Travel by road is riskier as more accidents and crimes happen. So, it is better to travel by train during night.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

At night, atmosphere is less polluted and free of vehicles and noise, thus giving peace of mind. So, I do like travel at night

Meera sandhu
yes, travellin at night s a pleasant xperience, relaxes ur, we more likely are in a habit of recolin our sweet memories wen alone.
so, it's smply ossum to travel at night !
I love travelling at night. I always prefer to travell at night by bike. While night travelling there will be less traffic and no pollution.:cheer:

Vinu
I love travelling at night. I always prefer to travell at night by bike. While night travelling there will be less traffic and no pollution.:cheer:

Most of the boys really love ride in bike at midnight...my brother too :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Vinu

Ya, while travelling we can enjoy cool and fresh air. :woohoo:

Vinu

What about in winters do you still like to enjoy fresh air at night. :laugh:

In winter also i love riding bike at night. :) the cool air is good for health. :laugh:

Vinu

In winter also i love riding bike at night. :) the cool air is good for health. :laugh:

And sometimes it becomes the reason for bad health also. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.