The topic is locked.
It's said, break fast is the most important meal which gives you energy for the whole day to work. Which are your normal break fast items?
We have a variety of items...Idli, dosa, Appam or Idiyappam with Chuney, Vegetable curries or Sambaar and Steam cake or Upma with banana. What about you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today i had ice cream as my breakfast. You may feel strange :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today i had ice cream as my breakfast. You may feel strange :p

Barbie girls really love ice creams!!!!!
is it because you are a princess now? :cheer: :cheer:
Celebrating your success :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Tea, biscuits, eggs, bread- This is my breakfast.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No sandhya, the dish which is prepared for break fast , i dont like at all. It will make me lazy. so I had ice cream

No sandhya, the dish which is prepared for break fast , i dont like at all. It will make me lazy. so I had ice cream

What are your normal break fast items?

Today I had Appam and Potato stoo

Meera sandhu
Normal break fast items are idly with coconut chutney which i hate, chapati with mango pickle and some time potato curry, Dosa with coconut chutney, samya upma, rava upma, samya rava upma, green gram dosa with coconut chutney, noodles, rava dosa and some times bread

Normal break fast items are idly with coconut chutney which i hate, chapati with mango pickle and some time potato curry, Dosa with coconut chutney, samya upma, rava upma, samya rava upma, green gram dosa with coconut chutney, noodles, rava dosa and some times bread

Why can't you make appam or idiyappam. It's really nice!!!
Just go through my recipes here

Meera sandhu
Dear here searching your recipes is bit difficult when you start blogging then every recipe which you prepare i will surely perform the experiment in my kitchen lap

Dear here searching your recipes is bit difficult when you start blogging then every recipe which you prepare i will surely perform the experiment in my kitchen lap

Here it is
http://www.boddunan.com/health-a-fitness/56-Recipes/19095-appam-and-vegetable-stew.html

I prepared potato stew today, instead of a mixed vegetable stoo. It's very easy yaar..
Actually I make appam at least 2 days a week....so easy...
I always keep yeast in my fridge. Also a pinch of baking soda is needed.
Rice used for its preparation is same as that of idli or dosa....unboiled raw rice. Why can't you try it tomorrow and surprise your parents??

Do you know, after taking photograph of that Appam, i gave it to my hubby saying.... years after, when people open this article, you can proudly say to them, these two appams went to my stomach :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We laughed a lot after I said so.....Isn't it a nice joke???? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
When i was in hostel,i used to have daily Breakfast but now in home as i don't woke up early,so no breakfast.
Sometimes i eat Biscuits. But Milk is Regularly taken 3 times

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.