Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Temple is also a good source of income. It may be because of some business motive. I don't think this would ever come to an end. India is land of temples. Adhere to this, they want more temples. I don't think building temples can give them Moksha.
Temple is also a good source of income. It may be because of some business motive. I don't think this would ever come to an end. India is land of temples. Adhere to this, they want more temples. I don't think building temples can give them Moksha.

Temples are also helpful to land grabbers. Just place a small idol anywhere and worship for a few days and when there is gathering for some period, collect donation and make a structure. The land is thus grabbed. Nobody may remove for fear of religious tension.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In our country there are many famous temples and magnificent buildings.But still many of them built new temples just to show off.Mayawati also did so to show off it.It is just a waste of money.If these money should be spent for some good work it would be benefited for the country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.