Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow a nice writer and poet from our state Happy to see her in this site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes it is a poem by me :) oh why would i plagiarise someone else's poem?? heheh

and the photo also has been clicked by me. I had taken that in National Park just 5 km away from my office :)

so All that i have given here is my work :D

By the way, Sarala, I have been writing poems since the age of 12 years; my articles and poetry have been published in "The Hindu" , "The New Indian Express" and "Deccan Chronicle". One of my stories have been printed even in "Tinkle".... :)

Which issue of Tinkle???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhya........

I couldnt decode it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(
plz tell em what is it???????

Only empty pots make noises.....
Nirakudam......filled pots
Thulumbathilla.....never spills
2_2012-07-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya........

I couldnt decode it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(
plz tell em what is it???????

Only empty pots make noises.....
Nirakudam......filled pots
Thulumbathilla.....never spills

Empty pot makes empty noises!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8068]}
Kalyani...

I forgot the issue name, but i have it at home , when i go home i will check it and let you know (home- my mum's home)

My story was published in "It happend to me " and i got rs 25 for it :) That too i got it when i finished my intermediate and was starting to do PG. hahahah

Swetha Shenoy
Kalyani...

I forgot the issue name, but i have it at home , when i go home i will check it and let you know (home- my mum's home)

My story was published in "It happend to me " and i got rs 25 for it :) That too i got it when i finished my intermediate and was starting to do PG. hahahah

Swetha, do let me know whenever you go home next, I really want to find and buy that issue! I am sure the Rs. 25 must have felt like 2500 to you. :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wonderful poem and its nice to see some poetic fever in boddunan once again.. :)
yes it is a poem by me :) oh why would i plagiarise someone else's poem?? heheh

and the photo also has been clicked by me. I had taken that in National Park just 5 km away from my office :)

so All that i have given here is my work :D

By the way, Sarala, I have been writing poems since the age of 12 years; my articles and poetry have been published in "The Hindu" , "The New Indian Express" and "Deccan Chronicle". One of my stories have been printed even in "Tinkle".... :)

You are a good poem and poet minded is being a good human also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.