I think it's not my problem only. It's every working woman or house wife's problem :evil: :evil:
Let me say what happened today.....I gave her idli and chutney today for breakfast. Suddenly her commend came. "Today, idli is good. But that given last week was bad" :angry: . Last week itself, she has commented bad about my idli. If I got a gun, I would have shoot her down :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Appam is not soft, Upma is a little salty, curry is not good etc type of commands. You should see her face while she eats it. I have to wait for her response, when she takes her first bit as if I am her servant, waiting for response of the master. :angry: :angry: :angry: . Actually, we are not preparing any special food for her and we are having the same food. When we two have no problems, why she is feeling so? :huh: Actually, everyone appreciates my cooking. But till now, I am not able to get good marks from my servant. She will comment something everyday. B) B)
She comes twice a week for 2.5 hours for house cleaning.
Actually, it's a big task to make any breakfast item, its curry, rice, fish, any vegetable curry, tea etc..... without anyone's help and I have to make my daughter ready before 7.45am. So, some mistakes may also occur very rarely.
Yet, I feel, when someone gives you something to eat with good heart, we should never give bad comments directly on their face even if it has small mistakes. Isn't it? :whistle: What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It looks you are very kind lady. :laugh:

My mother/wife never entertain servants as they know how much good they may offer them they won't say it good. :blink: :evil:

Its better to stop giving her anything to eat in few days she will say that you cook well. :laugh:

My mother/wife never entertain servants as they know how much good they may offer them they won't say it good. :blink: :evil:

Its better to stop giving her anything to eat in few days she will say that you cook well. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, Sanjeev, in our state, servants are the real masters and people have to do a lot to keep servants working. You know well, our state is short of workers, their wages high and even if they command, we have to keep quiet if we want them. Otherwise, they will get another work next day without any effort and people will give more money too :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think it's not my problem only. It's every working woman or house wife's problem :evil: :evil:
Let me say what happened today.....I gave her idli and chutney today for breakfast. Suddenly her commend came. "Today, idli is good. But that given last week was bad" :angry: . Last week itself, she has commented bad about my idli. If I got a gun, I would have shoot her down :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Appam is not soft, Upma is a little salty, curry is not good etc type of commands. You should see her face while she eats it. I have to wait for her response, when she takes her first bit as if I am her servant, waiting for response of the master. :angry: :angry: :angry: . Actually, we are not preparing any special food for her and we are having the same food. When we two have no problems, why she is feeling so? :huh: Actually, everyone appreciates my cooking. But till now, I am not able to get good marks from my servant. She will comment something everyday. B) B)
Actually, it's a big task to make any breakfast item, its curry, rice, fish, any vegetable curry, tea etc..... without anyone's help and I have to make my daughter ready before 7.45am. So, some mistakes may also occur very rarely.
Yet, I feel, when someone gives you something to eat with good heart, we should never give bad comments directly on their face even if it has small mistakes. Isn't it? :whistle: What's your opinion?

Some are always critical. You may tell her that every one has different likes and dislikes and it is no use commenting. If she dislikes the item, she may well not accept that.

Personally, I do not know cooking. In my house maid servant cooks. So, she cannot comment bad on her own prepared food.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Actually, Sanjeev, in our state, servants are the real masters and people have to do a lot to keep servants working. You know well, our state is short of workers, their wages high and even if they command, we have to keep quiet if we want them. Otherwise, they will get another work next day without any effort and people will give more money too :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok then you may ask her to cook and lets see how good she cooks. :laugh:
animal-graphics-black-cat-797390_2012-07-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

If she cooks, i may have to clean the house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8153]}

Ok then you may ask her to cook and lets see how good she cooks. :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Some are always critical. You may tell her that every one has different likes and dislikes and it is no use commenting. If she dislikes the item, she may well not accept that.

Personally, I do not know cooking. In my house maid servant cooks. So, she cannot comment bad on her own prepared food.

Your idea is good.
But how can I tell her directly on her face :whistle:
It's just bad manners...nothing else. She was brought up like that. That may be the reason. Isn't it? :huh:

Meera sandhu

If i was a servent of yours then i never tell any thing bad about your dishes as you show lots of respect to a servant that is really found........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My mother never gives anything to servant. Sometimes only she give food in the lunch time. So, no issues of servant, in terms of food giving.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually, at first I used to give her snacks and tea. She drinks black tea only. I specially prepare black tea for her at 11.30 am. It's my generous mind that decided to give her breakfast along with black tea...ha ha

Meera sandhu

Your idea is good.
But how can I tell her directly on her face :whistle:
It's just bad manners...nothing else. She was brought up like that. That may be the reason. Isn't it? :huh:

This could be. some are very straight and will say anything as they like. I remember that one of my friend offered some sweets to his tribal Khasi house owner. He asked how he like the sweets. Prompt came the reply- I dislike the taste. after the house owner had gone, my friend burst out- These uncivilized tribal cannot relish the taste of sweets. Does a monkey relish taste of ginger.

The Khasi tribal are of course straight and they will not tell a lie even for good manners or courtesy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.