Sabarimala wakes up with 'Harivarasanam' of K.J.Yesudas. Almost all other temples of Kerala wake up with Venkateshwara Suprabhatam By M.S.Subbulakshmi. When I was at Kodungalloor 1 year before, 1.5 years I was lucky enough to hear it almost everyday morning and feels fresh when it was played at 5.30 am in the nearby Subramaniya temple.
I am sharing you that link.....no doubt, it give us a lot of positive energy. :) :) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjGZAiY97Q

What about your temples/churches/mosques????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We dont have any Venkateshwara temple near but that's true Suprabhatam By M.S.Subbulakshmi, really refreshes our mind in the morning.. Here we have Sai Baba temple very near to our house.. and daily in the morning the temple pandit its sings the Arathi ..after listening it anyone should wake up :ohmy: :lol: ..such a disastrous voice...
We dont have any Venkateshwara temple near but that's true Suprabhatam By M.S.Subbulakshmi, really refreshes our mind in the morning.. Here we have Sai Baba temple very near to our house.. and daily in the morning the temple pandit its sings the Arathi ..after listening it anyone should wake up :ohmy: :lol: ..such a disastrous voice...

All temples wake up with Suprabhataham in Kerala. We don't have any Balaji temple here, as far as my knowledge

Meera sandhu
All religious places, temples, mosques, churches wake up early morning. I am residing near Muslim colony. So, daily 'anjaan' awakens us. There are some temples also but it appears that nobody from temple rises early. Also, the ding dong bell from nearby church is also rare.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

there are very small temples very near to our house, but they never play any records of any god. only on occasions only they play

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But most of our temples wake up at 5 or 5.30 pm with Subalakshmi's Suprabhatam.

At evenings also, music will be there

Meera sandhu

I agree with you as early hours are considered as Amritha gadiyalu or hours and at that time people feel that all the wishes come true...But for us the temple priest makes those hours miserable with loudspeaker pointing to our houses...even if he plays some devotional music it would have been Ok...but with lot of mistakes and horrible voice he makes us feel uneasy... :S :angry: :)

I agree with you as early hours are considered as Amritha gadiyalu or hours and at that time people feel that all the wishes come true...But for us the temple priest makes those hours miserable with loudspeaker pointing to our houses...even if he plays some devotional music it would have been Ok...but with lot of mistakes and horrible voice he makes us feel uneasy... :S :angry: :)

I can imagine your plight. :) once, I too had to face such HORRIBLE times. The pundits either used to sing bhajans at the top of their horrible voice and that also using loudspeakers . Sometimes, when he cannot sing then he will play records of bhajans played in the tune of popular hindi filmi songs! I really get irritated hearing those songs. I mean why can't they sing bhajan in melodious voice or play the records of some nice bhajan.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Devotional songs like subrabatham are so energetic and refreshing to hear.. They will bring a lot of spirit.. Especially in temples the ambience will be so good..

:-)
yes, I agree, All temples wake up with Suprabhataham.

There are Balaji Mandir is very near to our house(In Maharashtra-Dombivali). They always wake at 5.30 am with Aarti.
Other is Ganesha temple is also very near to our house. They also wake up at 5'clock with aarti and morning songs(Bhupali).

I like to go to temple.It is really gives positive energy.

Be positive
I listen suprabhatam daily as they woke up Gods with the suprabhatam. It also a good one to listen that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.