Girisha should be an inspiration to all of us. London Paralympic Games silver-medallist Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda as an "inspiration to all of us" and we should congratulate him and made India proud.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ram chetta... :angry: :angry: :angry:
I have already started it, reading morning newspapers and still now am waiting for its first response....

Actually, am really sad that not even a single member here congratulated him for his victory :( :(

Meera sandhu
Actually I have not seen yours.
Yes this is an another happy moment .
Congratulation to the Indian Hero.

It feels nice to organize an event for handicapped people. Am thanking those people, who put forward this idea and successfully implemented it

Meera sandhu
Have you seen the games? many handicrapts are participating.
One man without leg participated in relay race.
Surprise na....

Actually am very happy.
They are also not the least....
Am 100% sure, they are more talented than normal persons like us who have no defects.

Meera sandhu
I just read it in the newspaper and would like to congratulate every Indian! H N Girisha's father is a daily wager in Karnataka. He has an impairment in his left leg and cant believe he won a silver in the high jump event. Kudos to his spirit!

Live in the present :)
I am happy for him he definitely has made India proud but I don't know if someone is coming forward to give him prizes like different state governments awarded in the Olympics. :blink:
I am happy for him he definitely has made India proud but I don't know if someone is coming forward to give him prizes like different state governments awarded in the Olympics. :blink:

No yaar...
You are wrong...
He will be given 30 lakhs by Delhi Sports Committee :)....the same amount given to Olympics winners

Meera sandhu

No yaar...
You are wrong...
He will be given 30 lakhs by Delhi Sports Committee :)....the same amount given to Olympics winners

That's great government should motivate such people. :)

I hope India will get some more medals. :)
Girisha should be an inspiration to all of us. London Paralympic Games silver-medallist Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda as an "inspiration to all of us" and we should congratulate him and made India proud.

Yes of course.
But I don't know why you again started another thread for him :dry: :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.