Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 months before, a unique punishment was given by kerala police to two persons, who didn't wear helmet while driving bike.
asked them to buy a 200 pages note and given them imposition......to write the book full...."I won't drive bike without a helmet here after".
Howzthat!!!!!
I think from morning to noon....hahaha

Read my latest article "In the other world'... For spamming and copying from other sites, being a new sin, the punishment is to write 10.000 words original article on a topic selected by Yamaraj.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How many of them will follow this.It will be repeated again after few days or month.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The court fined Rupees 1.10 only! are you sure? that is hilarious :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
:) ADM court of punish with unique punishment to trader who involve in adulteration. The court fined with Rs. 1.10 and also order to place a sign board at his shop. In this traders have to inform customers thay they are punished by court for adulteration. This board must be placed for one year.

The question is who is going to make sure that the board is being displayed for one year ? and where did this happen anil? The amount seems so small, even beggars refuse to take it these days...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.