There is no exercise easier, cheaper and more effective than walking. Walking is beneficial in many ways:

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/top-10-benefits-walking-053558196.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Walking is the best exercise ever and anyone can do it regardless of age.Daily walking also has many other benefits like being in the open air and taking a brisk walk for an hour is enough to take care of everything , all ailments,maintaining steady body weight etc etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no exercise easier, cheaper and more effective than walking. Walking is beneficial in many ways:

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/top-10-benefits-walking-053558196.html

I'm a walking buff, eversince i remember. I walk briskly for 20 minutes everyday rain or shine. I never take out my vehicle for my household chores if the pkace i want to go is less than 2 Km
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The best thing about walking is that it can be done by a person of any age anywhere and anytime. People can walk in parks, on roads or the compounds in their homes. One can walk in the evenings if one doesn't get time in the mornings. It has innumerable health benefits apart from weight loss.

Mala Jaiswar
Walking is good for heart, to keep blood pressure in control, diabetes checked and to control weight etc. It is also the only exercise that does not require any special set up, equipment or outfit apart from comfortable walking shoes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Walking is good for heart, to keep blood pressure in control, diabetes checked and to control weight etc. It is also the only exercise that does not require any special set up, equipment or outfit apart from comfortable walking shoes!

Everyone has two doctors with us, our left leg and right leg. if we give some work to these doctors they will keep us away from the health problems.
yes, walking is the best and easiest way to burn calories.
Instead of full-time sitting in front of your PC, take a walk for 2 minutes once in every hour....do drink a glass of water or eat a fruit at this interval too...

Meera sandhu
Yes sandhya mam. Walking in regular intervals and drinking water helps you to reduce obesity which in turn makes us less prone to diabetes
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Gandhiji use to walk long distances, very fast. He was healthy and fit. Walking is obviously a good exercise. Adhere to this, cycling and swimming are also good for health.
Instead of full-time sitting in front of your PC, take a walk for 2 minutes once in every hour....do drink a glass of water or eat a fruit at this interval too...

Sitting in front of computer will change your figure. You won't look beautiful as you were before. :laugh: :P :silly: :side: :S :pinch:

Sitting in front of computer will change your figure. You won't look beautiful as you were before. :laugh: :P :silly: :side: :S :pinch:

Yes Devyani, Sitting infront of the computer for a long time will lead to obesity, sleep disorder and back pain too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.