Who don't love to see water in motion and its deafening roars? Here are some images of travel photo challenge that is truly mesmerizing as well as worth seeing. After viewing the images all the poets/poetesses in Boddunan don't stop you poetic follow.. just add some lines to this post. :)

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/travel-photo-challenge-wondrous-waterfalls-1347974452-slideshow/waterfalls-of-india-photo-1348119237.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw those amazing pictures Rajni, they are lovely ! waterfalls make you feel so trivial because they are beautiful and at the same time scary when you experience them from closeby...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its very wonderful waterfalls. Thanks for sharing it Rajani. It looks like stars from the sky started flowing in earth.
I saw a fall at Shillong.It was very beautiful fall.It is called the Elephant fall.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9238]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
wonderful pictures of waterfall. These are the beauty of nature.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Who don't love to see water in motion and its deafening roars? Here are some images of travel photo challenge that is truly mesmerizing as well as worth seeing. After viewing the images all the poets/poetesses in Boddunan don't stop you poetic follow.. just add some lines to this post. :)

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/travel-photo-challenge-wondrous-waterfalls-1347974452-slideshow/waterfalls-of-india-photo-1348119237.html

Breath taking and heart stealing views.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes this falls is really wonderful and one could reach at the bottom of the falls by the stairs.It has stairs beside the falls.The stairs are made from cutting of the rock.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I saw those amazing pictures Rajni, they are lovely ! waterfalls make you feel so trivial because they are beautiful and at the same time scary when you experience them from closeby...

Not all @ usha as some are very silent like me... :laugh: and some are very noisy..I hope you must have visit some of these waterfalls .. share some experiences with us.
Bangalorehighway-hogenakkal-waterfall-view.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
indian-niagra-jog-falls-1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Its very wonderful waterfalls. Thanks for sharing it Rajani. It looks like stars from the sky started flowing in earth.

Definitely they look as if starts brought to earth.. :)
Yes this falls is really wonderful and one could reach at the bottom of the falls by the stairs.It has stairs beside the falls.The stairs are made from cutting of the rock.

Yes that waterfall is really amazing.. Have you visited it @Sharmistha.. I wonder how can one step on when water is gushing from that steps
I saw a fall at Shillong.It was very beautiful fall.It is called the Elephant fall.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9238]}

Indeed Elephanta fall is very beautiful. I saw the fall in early eighties.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.