Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes some photos are stunning and strange enough to make us speechless. It also depends on the photographer.
I saw those amazing pictures Rajni, they are lovely ! waterfalls make you feel so trivial because they are beautiful and at the same time scary when you experience them from closeby...

Not all @ usha as some are very silent like me... :laugh: and some are very noisy..I hope you must have visit some of these waterfalls .. share some experiences with us.

Very few are silent since most of them fall from a great height and it is not possible for them to be silent :cheer: , posting the picture of one in My state Karnataka , called Hogenakkal waterfalls (Kaveri river)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9239]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajani all those pictures were treat to see. I have never seen waterfall in my life but I am very much eager to see them. :)
Who don't love to see water in motion and its deafening roars? Here are some images of travel photo challenge that is truly mesmerizing as well as worth seeing. After viewing the images all the poets/poetesses in Boddunan don't stop you poetic follow.. just add some lines to this post. :)

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/travel-photo-challenge-wondrous-waterfalls-1347974452-slideshow/waterfalls-of-india-photo-1348119237.html

Mindblowing... :woohoo: :woohoo:
I like all the pictures. Most of the places i visited already still i need to visit some of the places.
Thanks for sharing the link. :)

Vinu
Wow wonderful waterfalls. I feel like going there and watch. Let us see do i have such chance to go there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow wonderful waterfalls. I feel like going there and watch. Let us see do i have such chance to go there.

I see most of the waterfalls in Kerela.whcih is far away from Delhi. Nearest to Delhi is I think in Dehradoon someone please tell which is the nearest waterfall to Delhi. :)
I have seen many waterfalls pictures at internet and through tv but i have never seen them directly

I saw those amazing pictures Rajni, they are lovely ! waterfalls make you feel so trivial because they are beautiful and at the same time scary when you experience them from closeby...

Not all @ usha as some are very silent like me... :laugh: and some are very noisy..I hope you must have visit some of these waterfalls .. share some experiences with us.

Posting one more from my state Rajni which I viited sometime back, couldnt get my own pictures, in the mean time posting a picture through other source...Jog Falls in full splendor during monsoons..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9259]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Oh my God. this is really awesome Usha. I never seen any water fall picture like where many water fall are there. Wonderful. Thank you for posting this. By the way are you there in that group?

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Oh my God. this is really awesome Usha. I never seen any water fall picture like where many water fall are there. Wonderful. Thank you for posting this. By the way are you there in that group?

Thanks a lot sarala :) Most of the time the waterfall remains one tenth of this volume,only during rains it is glorious...the people in the picture are some friends known to me...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.