Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow wonderful stories narrated in a single line. But great explanation of Faith, Trust and hope

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It can go on...adding two more ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9449]}

Hahahaha :lol: The last one is simply superb and couldn't stop laughing.. That's true and agree with the 3 nice stories shared by @ceem. Life goes with all these three things faith, trust and hope. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Hahahaha :lol: The last one is simply superb and couldn't stop laughing.. That's true and agree with the 3 nice stories shared by @ceem. Life goes with all these three things faith, trust and hope. :)

Life is what we make of it, but there are certain responsibilities that we have to take on as members of a society so we carry on knowing what it involves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahaha...that's truely over confidence as we don't see and take lessons from the people around us. :laugh: :laugh:
Faith, hope, truth are some pillars which are really necessary in any relationships and to get happiness.

Want to make each day Accountable

hahaha...that's truely over confidence as we don't see and take lessons from the people around us. :laugh: :laugh:

People like to prove others wrong but later realise instead how wrong they were LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure Faith trust and hope are what make a life interesting and worth living. There is no life without all these three.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.