Or do you settle for what you know?
When in doubt I ask and seek the help of others.Instead of staying in ignorance for a life time, I try to get illuminated even for a moment before I die.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When in doubt I ask and seek the help of others.Instead of staying in ignorance for a life time, I try to get illuminated even for a moment before I die.

Most of us feel hesitated to ask questions where there are many people. But I like the people who ask questions often. I see questions as the source of gaining knowledge.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Of course i will seek help, before that i will analyse and i will try to understand the problem. Without knowing the exact problem we can't arise a clear doubt and we cant expect a better solution from others.

Of course i will seek help, before that i will analyse and i will try to understand the problem. Without knowing the exact problem we can't arise a clear doubt and we cant expect a better solution from others.

Most of the scientists had raised several questions during their school days (Albert Einstein, Thomas Alwa Edison). Few of them were sent out of school also. Later they became great scientists.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Whenever, I am curious, I search pages of Google and get what I need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I was little shy in asking to others and due to this hesitation, I have felt lot of problems and many have taken advantage of mine. But, now i have understood and gathered the guts to ask to anyone, if i am not understanding anything.

Want to make each day Accountable

why are you disturbing others too much?
ab google hai na :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Ya. that's the wrong impression you have. Do you know Google's and Wiki's answers are very much in suspect? When it comes to authenticity it won't stand the test. A research student of AU was denied of his doctorate because of his showering of WIKI PEDIA knowledge in to his thesis.

Ya. that's the wrong impression you have. Do you know Google's and Wiki's answers are very much in suspect? When it comes to authenticity it won't stand the test. A research student of AU was denied of his doctorate because of his showering of WIKI PEDIA knowledge in to his thesis.

Reason of restriction may be because they wanted the student's knowledge, not WIKI's one.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, I was little shy in asking to others and due to this hesitation, I have felt lot of problems and many have taken advantage of mine. But, now i have understood and gathered the guts to ask to anyone, if i am not understanding anything.

That's a good habit and there is nothing like it.. Learning is a continuous process and one should not shy away from learning.

after all, data is prepared by online people like you and me ;)
i also have noted many errors in Wiki related to malayalam culture

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.