Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I and U is in core of happIness - but the greatest problem is deciding who or rather what that elusive U is? I am yet to come face to face with it...

That elusive U has been escaping from me too time and again!!! :laugh:
bird2_2012-12-02-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

ek mein aur ek too
U,me and Hum......
This thread makes me remember that superhit song and that movie of Kajol-Ajay......where Kajol is struggling with memory loss.

Meera sandhu
I know the importance of "a e i o u' now. That makes I and u let's look for rest of the three.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I and U is in core of happIness - but the greatest problem is deciding who or rather what that elusive U is? I am yet to come face to face with it...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9383]}

Chinmayjee...what happened today? :blink:
why are you quiet like this in all replies? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Chinmayjee...what happened today? :blink:
why are you quiet like this in all replies? :blink: :blink:

I am lost in thoughts as to what turns a person seething in rage!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I guess it better be elusive , at least you have the interesting task of looking for that elusive U , or else life would be boring... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, be happy and divide happiness then you will be close.
Superb quotes, thank you for sharing with us.
The quotes are fabulous and true.. life is incomplete without "I" ,"U" and "We".. but togetherness comes with the word "WE" and happiness lies in togetherness. ..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.