Taking time off of work will reduce your stress. But there are other ways too

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9372]}

http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/cf/slideshows/what-to-do-when-you-are-depressed/take-time-off-of-work/?ic=506011
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think when we are depressed, we should try to sit quite and think wisely, to get the solution for which we are depressed.

Want to make each day Accountable

silence and loneliness to analyze everything..that's what i want when I feel depressed

Meera sandhu
silence and loneliness to analyze everything..that's what i want when I feel depressed

I switch over to doodling., I simply get away from that place. Change of scene will restore your lost sharpness of your brain

I switch over to doodling., I simply get away from that place. Change of scene will restore your lost sharpness of your brain

doodling can't be done purposefully. Right?

Meera sandhu
As rambabu said, we should switch to some other topic. Try to forget that moment which is making you depress. It will take time, but you will get fine.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think when we are depressed, we should try to sit quite and think wisely, to get the solution for which we are depressed.

That's one way of course., The best way is to avoid totally the problem in hand. That's simply said, "Keep it in deep freeze." for some time. And then try,

That's one way of course., The best way is to avoid totally the problem in hand. That's simply said, "Keep it in deep freeze." for some time. And then try,

i need to be away from all..i want a little time to remain patient and calm and think for a while :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Babuji I try to do things which may interest me when I am stressed mostly I sleep when I am stressed. :)

That's an attempt to divert my mind. And it works for me. For example yesterday i was disappointed greatly while making a quiz. Luckily Administrator came to my rescue and instructed me. During this period i was doodling a lot. As a result i could create quizz

That's an attempt to divert my mind. And it works for me. For example yesterday i was disappointed greatly while making a quiz. Luckily Administrator came to my rescue and instructed me. During this period i was doodling a lot. As a result i could create quizz

my first quiz...I took a lot of effort
But due to some mistake, all answers are appearing :silly:
That time no option was there to edit a quiz. Now is it available?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.