Take time to jot down the vital points before you leave for the Clinic.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apparently, the directions in the link are more for the doctor than patient. Personally, I hold that patient should not conceal any thing from the doctor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Apparently, the directions in the link are more for the doctor than patient. Personally, I hold that patient should not conceal any thing from the doctor.

We say in our language 'Vaid aur Vakil ke samne kuch chipana nahin.' Don't conceal anything before a doctor and a lawyer.'

We say in our language 'Vaid aur Vakil ke samne kuch chipana nahin.' Don't conceal anything before a doctor and a lawyer.'

it's our proverb....you copied :P

Meera sandhu

That's very true, if you do so, the loss is yours.... Most people leave out the most important bits and give all other irrelevant details..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.