Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually a real friend never hurts but if he points at your mistakes, you should take them in a positive way and not feel hurt.

Yes, many people don't understand that when someone point out the mistakes. They take it in negative way. People should use their smart mind to think a little bit about what their friend's advice.

Want to make each day Accountable

You should know better as I am not so close to him, I am not aware if he has a diary or not.

I am saying, he has stolen those words from his dearest friend's dairy ;)

Meera sandhu
Actually a real friend never hurts but if he points at your mistakes, you should take them in a positive way and not feel hurt.

It becomes imminent to hurt a person while attempting to correct him or her. You have to see the underlying motive

It becomes imminent to hurt a person while attempting to correct him or her. You have to see the underlying motive

but truth is that only friends can correct us. who hears enemy's words? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

In the Bible it Says thus "Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy (Proverbs 27:6)"

Swetha Shenoy
This is the positive way of thinking. Good. Everything what is happening is good.

This is not positive thinking. Thinking should be realistic. A person intentionally hitting you is not a friend- not to speak of being best one. However, he may become best friend later.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It may hurt in the beginning but once you know his true sense or go deep in intention, you would know instantly about his sincerity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9453]}

There are times when we are most hurt by people who we love the most, and cannot give them up....so it is a matter of balancing your feelings and trying to get over the hurt feeling !

Its all about seeing at the things and arriving at conclusions

I guess it is a matter of priority and importance, if the person really does matter to us we will definitely go that extra yard or even a mile...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.