‘Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself; I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.’
Groucho Marx
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should think of the present that would make our future automatically better. Its better to enjoy every moment rather worrying about future. :)
‘Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself; I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.’
Groucho Marx

I absolutely believe in that philosophy , take each day as it comes and make the most of it.....it is the best way of handling life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Groucho Marx

This and this-
O Almighty- save me from all sins today. Keep all my loved ones happy and healthy forever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Groucho Marx

We should live our life like this. Yesterday, which as passed is no more in our life. The life which is there in front of us, is present. Live in present and live a happy and good life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Groucho Marx

We should live our life like this. Yesterday, which as passed is no more in our life. The life which is there in front of us, is present. Live in present and live a happy and good life.

Past never gives anything fruitful if we just keep on thinking about it though sometimes it is useful as we get lessons from our past. :)
Groucho Marx

Past never gives anything fruitful if we just keep on thinking about it though sometimes it is useful as we get lessons from our past. :)

We should learn from the past, but we should not relate the present with past. We often have a fear of falling in a prey of past. Don't just sit down in thinking about past. Past is gone and the present is in front of you. So, live in present rather than thinking about past.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Groucho Marx

This and this-
O Almighty- save me from all sins today. Keep all my loved ones happy and healthy forever.
Yes Sunil. "Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu."
Groucho Marx

We should learn from the past, but we should not relate the present with past. We often have a fear of falling in a prey of past. Don't just sit down in thinking about past. Past is gone and the present is in front of you. So, live in present rather than thinking about past.

And remember Present is the "Present" given to the humanity with the intention that it will be used in a good way.
Groucho Marx

And remember Present is the "Present" given to the humanity with the intention that it will be used in a good way.

Yes, we will be present good things in life, if we have good thoughts in our mind. GOD always try us to be positive and they give us good things.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.