Less you sleep, craving for high- fat, high- sugar comfort foods is more. Sleep to lower your weight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/12/your-bedroom-could-be-making-fat/#ixzz2EtWqlEfZ
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, you are right.
1.5 years have passed since I slept well......problem .....5-6 street lamps in front of our bedroom :blink: :dry: :dry:
everything inside our bedroom is fully visible even if lights are off. it's a big home with 4 bedrooms, but what to say...all the 4 bedrooms are in the front.
I have put on 9 kgs in the past 1 1.5 years :( :( :( and I blamed Boddunan for that ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:
i am addicted to such candies too, more than before :silly: :silly:

anyhow, am happy that we are shifting this sunday. Though it's a 2-bedroom home, one bedroom is far away from street lamps.
so, friends...don't disturb me for the next 1 month.....am going to sleep well 24 hours :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
A complete and satisfied sleep is very much important. We have to take care of our sleep, which the Workaholic people don't do.

Want to make each day Accountable

Atleast eight hours of sleep is needed, and am hearing this for the first time that sleep can lower our weight, I have always heard many saying sleeping during day time puts on weight

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Atleast eight hours of sleep is needed, and am hearing this for the first time that sleep can lower our weight, I have always heard many saying sleeping during day time puts on weight

Sleeping after lunch can create problems. But after lunch, most of the people do feel drowsy.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, you are right.
1.5 years have passed since I slept well......problem .....5-6 street lamps in front of our bedroom :blink: :dry: :dry:
everything inside our bedroom is fully visible even if lights are off. it's a big home with 4 bedrooms, but what to say...all the 4 bedrooms are in the front.
I have put on 9 kgs in the past 1 1.5 years :( :( :( and I blamed Boddunan for that ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

anyhow, am happy that we are shifting this sunday. Though it's a 2-bedroom home, one bedroom is far away from street lamps.
so, friends...don't disturb me for the next 1 month.....am going to sleep well 24 hours :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great i will sing song "are you sleeping, are you sleeping, dear sandhya? dear sandhya? morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing, ding ding dong... ding ding dong"

hahahha
02_2012-12-13.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
yes, you are right.

Tathastu, all the best. And make yourself eligible for the "Best Sleeper of the year"
A complete and satisfied sleep is very much important. We have to take care of our sleep, which the Workaholic people don't do.

Sleeplessness paves way to many ailments
yes, you are right.

Great i will sing song "are you sleeping, are you sleeping, dear sandhya? dear sandhya? morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing, ding ding dong... ding ding dong"

No use sweta. She's already in her own land of bliss

hahahha
yes, you are right.

Tathastu, all the best. And make yourself eligible for the "Best Sleeper of the year"

Till the time she sleeps, may be gulshan ji can join the elite group of Basileus! hahahah

Swetha Shenoy
yes, you are right.

Till the time she sleeps, may be gulshan ji can join the elite group of Basileus! hahahah

I shall join the Basileus group in due course at my own peace irrespective of what others do. Thanks.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.