Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Complete sleep is necessary and doctor says that 7-8 hours sleep is must to be fit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
At least we should sleep 7 to 8 hours in a day.Too much sleep is not good for health.

Sharmistha Banerjee
At least we should sleep 7 to 8 hours in a day.Too much sleep is not good for health.

I rather think that 7 to 8 hours of sleep makes us obese and lazy. ;)

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, you are right.
1.5 years have passed since I slept well......problem .....5-6 street lamps in front of our bedroom :blink: :dry: :dry:
everything inside our bedroom is fully visible even if lights are off. it's a big home with 4 bedrooms, but what to say...all the 4 bedrooms are in the front.
I have put on 9 kgs in the past 1 1.5 years :( :( :( and I blamed Boddunan for that ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:
i am addicted to such candies too, more than before :silly: :silly:

anyhow, am happy that we are shifting this sunday. Though it's a 2-bedroom home, one bedroom is far away from street lamps.
so, friends...don't disturb me for the next 1 month.....am going to sleep well 24 hours :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great i will sing song "are you sleeping, are you sleeping, dear sandhya? dear sandhya? morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing, ding ding dong... ding ding dong"

hahahha

don't disturb, let me sleep

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9500]}

Meera sandhu
Less you sleep, craving for high- fat, high- sugar comfort foods is more. Sleep to lower your weight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/12/your-bedroom-could-be-making-fat/#ixzz2EtWqlEfZ

Yes this has been proved already that the longer you sleep the better for your entire system including helping lower your weight...Most people who have disturbed sleep , tend to go on binge eating which is the root cause of excess weigh gain...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Less you sleep, craving for high- fat, high- sugar comfort foods is more. Sleep to lower your weight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/12/your-bedroom-could-be-making-fat/#ixzz2EtWqlEfZ

Yes this has been proved already that the longer you sleep the better for your entire system including helping lower your weight...Most people who have disturbed sleep , tend to go on binge eating which is the root cause of excess weigh gain...

A friend of mine who suffers from insomnia, keeps a jarful of junk food in his bedroom. He intends to use them whenever his sleep is broken and munch them till he slips into sleep. But he never slips into sleep. Instead His junk jar is emptied.

A friend of mine who suffers from insomnia, keeps a jarful of junk food in his bedroom. He intends to use them whenever his sleep is broken and munch them till he slips into sleep. But he never slips into sleep. Instead His junk jar is emptied.

Yes I too know of many such cases where people keep cookie jars,crisp packets etc etc...why not fruit or something healthy when they have problem falling asleep?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't have any idea about this fact. While in college sometimes exams fear makes us not to sleep but then also I controlled my hunger rather then eating junk food.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.