{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9513]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friendship with interest does not last, It mew break anytime ,in any moment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friendship with an interest is not a friendship in my opinion those who do that are not your friends. :evil:
Friendship with an interest is not a friendship in my opinion those who do that are not your friends. :evil:

Those expect returns are business people. not friends. But there is justification for the business people for expectations, but not to the friends

Even in friendship there is give and take, it can never be one sided but of course in friendship the expectations are of a different kind, more to do with feelings...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even in friendship there is give and take, it can never be one sided but of course in friendship the expectations are of a different kind, more to do with feelings...

Here real friendship expects non- mundane things. And in general they are equally reciprocated.

Those expect returns are business people. not friends. But there is justification for the business people for expectations, but not to the friends

But what to do as there are less people these days who understands it most of the people these days are more business minded, :evil: :evil:

Here real friendship expects non- mundane things. And in general they are equally reciprocated.

Of course , when there is no reciprocation friendship does not remain..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But what to do as there are less people these days who understands it most of the people these days are more business minded, :evil: :evil:

Better be a friendless person, if people are business minded.
Friendship without self interest is also love. Two boys or two girls can love each other so much that they can sacrifice everything for friendship. Such relationship is above all other relationships.

Better be a friendless person, if people are business minded.

But its hard to be friendless and more difficult is to identify people who claim to be your friend and comes out to be business man at the end. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.