The topic is locked.
“In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.” Albert Schweitzer
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True and nice quote used. We should look and follow this first.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

While viewing and enjoying distant beauties, we neglect the charms around us.

While viewing and enjoying distant beauties, we neglect the charms around us.

Yes you are right ,manytimes we can not see many beautiful matters around us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
“In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.” Albert Schweitzer

So true, it is the smaller everyday things in life that are far more important and our life is actually enhanced by them rather than any one single major event...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This has double meaning. I would say that man has forgot to look into the most simpliest form of life. Hence he has himself made his life difficult.
That's truth we should not think to achieve something which is difficult first we need to amend things which we already have. There are lots of things itself on our planet which needs money to invest so we should do that rather investing more for the things which are not sure we would be able to achieve. :)
I agree. Best things are near but far off things look attractive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sseparate threads stating such quotes should not be created. We already have a quotes feature separately so please post them on that section and not here!

I am locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.