{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9628]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Truly said. man get success after failure and failure helps to be experienced.
Valuable quote.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Failure gives us clue to enable us to succeed. But the failure stories are not so popular. Onltythe success stories are in lime light. Success stories are also inspiring. Even the most successful get failures initially. But they do not accept defeat. Ultimately they win. A success story only means ultimate win which may be preceded by a series of defeats. Mohd. Gauri is a case He won after several defeats at hand of Prithvi Raj Chauhan. Gauri won once but his story is of success. Prithvi Raj Chauhan won seventeen times but his story is of failure. It is the last victory or defeat that counts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Failure gives us clue to enable us to succeed. But the failure stories are not so popular. Onltythe success stories are in lime light. Success stories are also inspiring. Even the most successful get failures initially. But they do not accept defeat. Ultimately they win. A success story only means ultimate win which may be preceded by a series of defeats. Mohd. Gauri is a case He won after several defeats at hand of Prithvi Raj Chauhan. Gauri won once but his story is of success. Prithvi Raj Chauhan won seventeen times but his story is of failure. It is the last victory or defeat that counts.

Though failure stories are not popular it's not applicable in the case of love stories.
I think unsuccessful love stories remain immortal.

Meera sandhu

Though failure stories are not popular it's not applicable in the case of love stories.
I think unsuccessful love stories remain immortal.

I agree. Success in love leads to normal married life and the love story ends. The unsuccessful love becomes immortal.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think Dr. Kalam very wisely highlighted the failure part of it. It's quite natural for a person with so much positive energies flowing within to utter these edifying words!
I would like to read failure stories rather than success stories. I feel that we know more about how to succeed through failure stories.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I firmly agree that failures are the pillars of success and its good to read the failure stories that give us the idea and some lessons not to do those things in lives as other's experiences also give us some lessons. :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, RobertP
I firmly agree that failures are the pillars of success and its good to read the failure stories that give us the idea and some lessons not to do those things in lives as other's experiences also give us some lessons. :)

Because some success stories only reveal the high ways but failure ones always guide you through roads, streets, lanes and by-lanes!!! :P :P :P :P

Because some success stories only reveal the high ways but failure ones always guide you through roads, streets, lanes and by-lanes!!! :P :P :P :P

That's true we cannot follow the success stories as everyone has their own success story as its not possible to make them our reasons for being success though we can learn from other's failure stories which give us some sort of learning and may help to succeed in what we do. :)
Thank you said by: RobertP
:) Both thing is right we can learn from our mistakes and failures. Only success story can inspire and motivate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.