{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9646]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not fair, you should provide a clue to deal with an idiot at least from one angle. Would it be okay to address him from the next door? :whistle:
thinking.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This made me remember a story. In the story, a prince wrongly entered into a village of fools. Later he come to know that the king of the village is much better fool than the villagers. Prince somehow manage to escape from the village.
It is better to avoid such idiots even on a desolate island.
hehehe..Yes we must not face idiots as they may be more dangerous than bull and horse. :laugh:
There is only one way to deal with idiots. That is to ignore them if possible or otherwise do not unnecessarily argue with them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No doubt avoiding is the best option but what do you do when you are surrounded by them and have no other go but to carry on as if you are dealing with normally intelligent people ...
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is only one way to deal with idiots. That is to ignore them if possible or otherwise do not unnecessarily argue with them.

I totally agree with you gulshan ji, avoiding/ignoring is the best way to face idiots. :cheer:

Vinu

Ignoring them is the better way not to face them. Its always neglect the people whom you don't find worth for you. :)
This is not fair, you should provide a clue to deal with an idiot at least from one angle. Would it be okay to address him from the next door? :whistle:

Hmm! I am also clueless!!! How about watching idiots from the right angle!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9658]}
No doubt avoiding is the best option but what do you do when you are surrounded by them and have no other go but to carry on as if you are dealing with normally intelligent people ...

I agree it is best but not always a workable proposition as some of them have a way of getting under your skin!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9659]}

I agree it is best but not always a workable proposition as some of them have a way of getting under your skin!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9659]}

Absolutely true ! They really can do that and probably think they are being very clever ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.