The topic is locked.

Marudhur Gopalan Ramachandran, popularly known by his initials MGR, was an Indian film actor, director, producer, and politician who also served as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu successively for three terms. Born on 17 January 1917 and passed away on 24 December 1987.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9673]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh 96!

Naan Aanayittal is my favourite song.... :laugh: :laugh:

as my father is a great fan of old Tamil movies, he used to take us to nearby theatre to see old Tamil movies...Only Sivaji and MGR :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I remember a strange incident took place in a coastal belt near our home. Fishermen of that coast (Puvar) are great fans of MGR's songs and action.
while a movie was going on.....it was an action scene....suddenly MGR lost his knife when villain was in his front. suddenly from the audience a person stood up and throw his knife asking MGR to catch it :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP
Oh 96!

as my father is a great fan of old Tamil movies, he used to take us to nearby theatre to see old Tamil movies...Only Sivaji and MGR :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I remember a strange incident took place in a coastal belt near our home. Fishermen of that coast (Puvar) are great fans of MGR's songs and action.
while a movie was going on.....it was an action scene....suddenly MGR lost his knife when villain was in his front. suddenly from the audience a person stood up and throw his knife asking MGR to catch it :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Naan Aanayittal song is not only Sandy's favourite. It is a favourite song of millions. Since it talks about positive thinking, most of us like.

Oh 96!

Naan Aanayittal song is not only Sandy's favourite. It is a favourite song of millions. Since it talks about positive thinking, most of us like.

i like the whipping sound of that song since I was a kid :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
we have acted a lot too :woohoo: :woohoo:
i searched you tube..but couldn't get the song video..Robert, can you do it please?

Meera sandhu
Oh 96!

i like the whipping sound of that song since I was a kid :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i searched you tube..but couldn't get the song video..Robert, can you do it please?

I am posting the link of the song 'Naan Aanai Ittal' in HD quality as requested. Hope this serves your need. Kindly let me know if any issues or further help needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YtKBtSnvY

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh 96!

Can you tell the music composer of 'NaanAnyittal?
Oh 96!

Can you tell the music composer of 'NaanAnyittal?

Music Directors : Viswananthan & Ramammurthy. Singer is T.M. Soundararajan who sang many songs for MGR and Sivaji Ganesan.

Rambabu, Please do not hesitate to ask if you need further information.

He was one of the great actor of Tamil Film Industry..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
aayirathil oruvan (1 in 1000) was a nice movie that I remember from childhood starring MGR and Jayalalitha. this song was my favourite that time :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB_mHPsm6Bk

I think all songs of yesterdays were sung by Saundararajan....for Sivaji, Gemini and of course MGR :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Oh 96!

Let me add one more.
When there was an attack by M/R. Radha on MGR,all his fans from the surrounding places started moving towards Chennai with the pose of raised hands with the stick in the hands as if M/R. Radha was just standing before them. And they retained this pose even while traveling in the trains.
But I like MGR for the reason he was philanthropic well before he entered politics. He used to distribute Rain coats to the rickshaw pullers during rainy season.
My father likes Sivaji movies than MGR. But I like MGR.
Sivaji is so over acting :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.