The topic is locked.
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:

Very much possible. its not as complex as you are thinking. Before that specify how many words for an article?
B) As I know an article having words less than 300 is not accepted by any site.

Very much possible. its not as complex as you are thinking. Before that specify how many words for an article?
:) When you can cross 850 that what is problem in next 150. It is not hard job for you. You can do it. Good luck

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know where you are leading to, I have more than 1000 articles although I do not want to disclose the real figure. number of words is not that big so 1000 articles should not be a problem for you, if you feel you must reach to that point soon enough. As for Ram baboo I know he has several thousands under his belt and that too on one single site. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

actually, it's my target for next one year :cheer:
It's possible if you add short articles of rupees 30 or 40. Otherwise very difficult :S

Meera sandhu

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

yes..
More than quantity, I too prefer quality...Afterall total cash money counts.....
I never go below 700 or 800 words every article
It's better to wrote one article of 50-75 cash credits rather than writing 2-3 articles earning 20 each. Also, we need to add key words and meta description everytime wasting a lot of time :S :evil:
I am most comfortable with articles 1000 to 1500 words....
2000+ words articles look like essays, yet I have added a lot ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Well, I never mentioned it is complex. On the contrary, I am all pumped up to reach that mark. As far as the number of words, there are minimum of 300.
B) As I know an article having words less than 300 is not accepted by any site.
Yes Anil, as you have mentioned no site accepts articles that are less than at least 300 words. But I do not follow that limit. I always do write more words than only that.

:) When you can cross 850 that what is problem in next 150. It is not hard job for you. You can do it. Good luck

Writing 150 is not a problem at all, Anil. Actually, I have already written some of them and uploaded on other sites as well. I am just being new here, going on slow and steady. Thanks for wishing me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.