Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What we need is calmness in trying situation to think up ways to overcome them and loneliness is a kind of negative development.
We can utilize the time in interested matters is used to reduce the feeling of loneliness.

That's what I do. I utilize all the time to write articles and be active on various forums. And now that I am glued to Boddunana, I have more reasons to be alone ;)
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
We can utilize the time in interested matters is used to reduce the feeling of loneliness.

That's what I do. I utilize all the time to write articles and be active on various forums. And now that I am glued to Boddunana, I have more reasons to be alone ;)

A lady from Kerala is also glued to Boddunan and you need not feel lonely!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9848]}

ya...it's fevicol :cheer: :cheer: or glue stick..
ad companies may target me :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

ya...it's fevicol :cheer: :cheer: or glue stick..
ad companies may target me :ohmy: :ohmy:

No, these won't, you are Boddunan glue!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.