{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9731]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9732]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are really enchanting images of nature.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Mary
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9731]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9732]}

Beautiful Photography, especially the first one! The photographer must have taken so many efforts for this one!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Yes, of course they do. Great camerawork, great pictures, brought to you by chinmoymukherjee!
First one looking really great. Photography is really skill work, I am sure I can't snap photos like this even I try..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Nice pics. These looks so natural its really a great effort by the photographer.
First one looking really great. Photography is really skill work, I am sure I can't snap photos like this even I try..

I agree with you Anand. Photography is an art. One has to have the eye for the photograph and a creativity to think how it will look when shot. But good work this one.
Excellent photography ! Both the pictures are equally good....uploading a picture that I like :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9736]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, of course they do. Great camerawork, great pictures, brought to you by chinmoymukherjee!

Ceemji brings a lot of pictures to forum, but he forgot to add his missing photo as avatar ;)
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Excellent photography ! Both the pictures are equally good....uploading a picture that I like :)

Oh wow! What a photograph! By the way which camera is used for that? I want to know b'coz I am thinking of buying one for myself.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Oh wow! What a photograph! By the way which camera is used for that? I want to know b'coz I am thinking of buying one for myself.

If you go to properties and check on details you would probably get the details....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.