Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, of course they do. Great camerawork, great pictures, brought to you by chinmoymukherjee!

Ceemji brings a lot of pictures to forum, but he forgot to add his missing photo as avatar ;)

Reasons are not too far to seek!! It's because the one of mine is not even worth to be their shadows!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9757]}
Yes, of course they do. Great camerawork, great pictures, brought to you by chinmoymukherjee!

Ceemji brings a lot of pictures to forum, but he forgot to add his missing photo as avatar ;)

Oh yes. I just noticed it that he has no avatar. An amusing and interesting observation on your part!

Oh yes. I just noticed it that he has no avatar. An amusing and interesting observation on your part!

not at all...
we all request him always to upload his avatar back, but he is not hearing our words :angry: :angry:

@Abhi, what about yours? :P

Meera sandhu
Very nice and wonderful pictures chinmoyee sir.. Really great.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

not at all...
we all request him always to upload his avatar back, but he is not hearing our words :angry: :angry:

Neither me :laugh: But you don't have either. We don't have our own real pics. So, having a scene means having an avatar?? I don't know!

not at all...

Neither me :laugh: But you don't have either. We don't have our own real pics. So, having a scene means having an avatar?? I don't know!

I changed it just now.....
before that I was standing before Nandi along with my kid :cheer: :cheer:

This profile is me yaar ;)
It's sunset......sandhya :cheer: :cheer: (taken by my own camera from my previous residence)

Meera sandhu

not at all...

I changed it just now.....
before that I was standing before Nandi along with my kid :cheer: :cheer:

This profile is me yaar ;)
It's sunset......sandhya :cheer: :cheer: (taken by my own camera from my previous residence)

Oh I didn't know that you had your own pic. Well, I will be uploading my picture right now. So that I have the moral right to speak about others :whistle:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.