Love and affection is personal matter. But not so with celebrities. They tend to display this in public. But how much display is okay! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/pda-how-much-is-too-much-slideshow/pda-photo--1978276804.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do they display affection for real or for the cameras only ? Because you see such affectionate? pictures one day and hear about troubles and break ups the next day...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with what Ushaji says. It is really difficult to fathom the real meaning. After all they are actors and know how to 'act'.
Do they display affection for real or for the cameras only ? Because you see such affectionate? pictures one day and hear about troubles and break ups the next day...

Yes. I know a couple in my own apartment who exhibit an overdose of love towards each other when they come out arm in arm walking close to each other as if the roads are narrow. All the inhabitants are aware how they throw utensils over each other every day in the night robbing away our sleep.

Yes. I know a couple in my own apartment who exhibit an overdose of love towards each other when they come out arm in arm walking close to each other as if the roads are narrow. All the inhabitants are aware how they throw utensils over each other every day in the night robbing away our sleep.

Oh what are you saying Rambabuji. Such things happen only in films or TV. Are there really such people in this world too? I mean, I never had first-hand experience of any such thing.

Oh what are you saying Rambabuji. Such things happen only in films or TV. Are there really such people in this world too? I mean, I never had first-hand experience of any such thing.

There are. take it from me. Public display is just a show in most of the cases
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.