Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my thinking life is the road ahead, the more we move, more and more learning one has to learn from it, it is a constant learning.

Yes, one has to move ahead. And the movement should be in the right direction . In the drection that leads to your goals.
In my thinking life is the road ahead, the more we move, more and more learning one has to learn from it, it is a constant learning.

Yes, one has to move ahead. And the movement should be in the right direction . In the drection that leads to your goals.
The road ahead of Robert Frost, one road leads to city and the other leads to jungle and one has choice from among these two. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

The road ahead of Robert Frost, one road leads to city and the other leads to jungle and one has choice from among these two. :evil: :evil:

Even then you should know which road a road that leads to city or the road that leads to jungle will help in reaching your goals should be known to you. Otherwise its an exercise in futility.

Even then you should know which road a road that leads to city or the road that leads to jungle will help in reaching your goals should be known to you. Otherwise its an exercise in futility.

Most people are going round in circles trying to find the right road and may never do so until the end or for some when they do find it may be too late to change their life style...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.