Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh:
good discussion.
I agree - still women being paid highest keep searching for more income to deprive poor people from earning for their livelyhood :(

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
let us not interlink love and money. a day may come it will be sold in market. love can not be paid back, it nurtures more love, it is like ocean.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Subramanyam sir, now a days everything is measure with the money only. so people will surely link the love wiht money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I am agree. But one can't understand it. It is really a highest paid job in the world.
Subramanyam sir, now a days everything is measure with the money only. so people will surely link the love wiht money

Mother's love is an exception Sarala.
A women is incomplete without being mother.To become a mother is the beautiful feeling in women's life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rambabuji, in last year enadu sunday magzine i read an article about mother on the behalf of motherday. There they have calculated mother's with money only as this world has become completely money minded

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.