Someone Special

Category: Daily Dose 7 years ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Someone Special

by » 7 years ago

Love never expect anything from loved ones.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

by » 7 years ago

That's the beauty, that's the love of that special person towards us. These words might just be a play upon words, but really, they convey a lot of deep meaning. Thanks for such a lovely post.

by » 7 years ago

That's the beauty, that's the love of that special person towards us. These words might just be a play upon words, but really, they convey a lot of deep meaning. Thanks for such a lovely post.

That's the specialty of a special person, who without doing anything cam win the hearts of all and sundry.

by » 7 years ago

When love is less, we can take the mistakes of others very seriously.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

by » 7 years ago

Only special person who is very close, will make happy without doing any thing

by » 7 years ago

Special person always remain close to our heart and always help us in all situation.

Sharmistha Banerjee

by » 7 years ago

This is true and This person be any one, may be lover also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 7 years ago

That's the specialty of a special person, who without doing anything cam win the hearts of all and sundry.

I hope I won't be exaggerating if I say the mere presence of that special person is enough to give us the power to go on. I have experienced this myself on many occasions. And yes, that special person happens to be my wife and not girlfriend :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 7 years ago

And that special one need not be a family member necessarily but could be any one whom you have a good rapport. I have few such persons who give me soothing feeling just by their presence.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 7 years ago

I hope I won't be exaggerating if I say the mere presence of that special person is enough to give us the power to go on. I have experienced this myself on many occasions. And yes, that special person happens to be my wife and not girlfriend :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lucky to have your special person in your very premises. Congratulations.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.