Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's the beauty, that's the love of that special person towards us. These words might just be a play upon words, but really, they convey a lot of deep meaning. Thanks for such a lovely post.

That's the specialty of a special person, who without doing anything cam win the hearts of all and sundry.

I hope I won't be exaggerating if I say the mere presence of that special person is enough to give us the power to go on. I have experienced this myself on many occasions. And yes, that special person happens to be my wife and not girlfriend :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lucky to have your special person in your very premises. Congratulations.

Yes, most certainly :) I am fortunate that I didn't get involved in any other girl in my days before marriage. That is why I feel totally attached to my better half, who has been lucky for me all these years.
That's the beauty, that's the love of that special person towards us. These words might just be a play upon words, but really, they convey a lot of deep meaning. Thanks for such a lovely post.

That's the specialty of a special person, who without doing anything cam win the hearts of all and sundry.

I hope I won't be exaggerating if I say the mere presence of that special person is enough to give us the power to go on. I have experienced this myself on many occasions. And yes, that special person happens to be my wife and not girlfriend :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, most certainly :) I am fortunate that I didn't get involved in any other girl in my days before marriage. That is why I feel totally attached to my better half, who has been lucky for me all these years.

Bravo, in these days false and blind aping of the west terming them as ' girl friends'.its an achievement to be indifferent and aloof from them. Kudos to you.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

But I will say that you have miss something. :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Nope. I haven't missed anything. I know in what context you are saying this. By the way I had some female friends (not girlfriends), who believed and trusted me the most in my college group. I was always one of the kind when it came to behaving well with the girls. But I never broke the trust they showed in me and that is enough to prove myself that I missed nothing.
Are yaar i was joking. Don't take seriously.
Female friend is called girl friend.

Aare yaar even i was joking. I too din't take that seriously :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But I am serious here - a female friend cannot be called a girlfriend unless the boy has a love relationship with her. Just because a female=girl doesn't make her girlfriend.

Aare yaar even i was joking. I too din't take that seriously :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But I am serious here - a female friend cannot be called a girlfriend unless the boy has a love relationship with her. Just because a female=girl doesn't make her girlfriend.

No my dear girl friend does not mean that. let wait for some more answer, what are others saying.

No my dear girl friend does not mean that. let wait for some more answer, what are others saying.

Ok, let's wait. But the dictionary meaning of girlfriend says that she is a person who is attached to a boy in a love relationship.
the quote is good but can any one tell me who is the special one who makes us happy without doing anything for us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nope. I haven't missed anything. I know in what context you are saying this. By the way I had some female friends (not girlfriends), who believed and trusted me the most in my college group. I was always one of the kind when it came to behaving well with the girls. But I never broke the trust they showed in me and that is enough to prove myself that I missed nothing.

No No. you haven't missed a thing. Rather you gained the most important aspect in human's life. "THE TRUST"
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.