The topic is locked.
When we are stressed we clench our teeth. Clenching leads to straining the muscle that connects the jaw to the temples .This in turn triggers the tension headache. To ease the headache, just place a pencil between your teeth.
No, No ,No, don’t bite it down. Just allow your teeth to touch the pencil. This relaxes the jaw muscle.
Tension reduced.
It won’t work for Migraines. Works Only for tension headaches

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10258]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HE he.. I have seen few students used to bite down those pencils in the exams... Must be related with tension then. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It's a easy way to relief from headache. I hate medicines, I will remember this
Oh its a nice and easy tios shared . I will try to do next time. Dabour red dantamanjan may be useful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is indeed a very nice tips. Ok now whenever I will feel headache I will try this simple tricks.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Not only students many people have a habbit of keep pencil or pen in side their mouth and they start biting them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not only students many people have a habbit of keep pencil or pen in side their mouth and they start biting them

Biting will increase the pressure on the jaw muscle. Just hold it between the teeth.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.