Today is birthday of Kalyani and wedding anniversary of Sasi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
February is the season of celebrations for Boddunan team....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10280]}
So, let me cook something special for both of them :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

May God shower his blessings on both of you and your family and give you a wonderful year full of happiness and dreams ahead :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is birthday of Kalyani and wedding anniversary of Sasi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

May God shower his blessings on both of you and your family and give you a wonderful year full of happiness and dreams ahead :P

Ah, two reasons for a good party with loads of hangover. By the way congrats to Kalyani and to Sasi. Hope your dreams are achieved this year.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Ah, two reasons for a good party with loads of hangover. By the way congrats to Kalyani and to Sasi. Hope your dreams are achieved this year.

Bouquets and Best wishes to both Kalyani and Sasi
My best wishes to both of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My best wishes to both of them.

why can't you merge these two threads together? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I don't know the exact day, but Happy anniversery to Sasi and Mrs Sasi. Have a nice marriage life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't know the exact day, but Happy anniversery to Sasi and Mrs Sasi. Have a nice marriage life.

Exact is today itself, Sandhya has already mentioned that! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh thats great, Where is Sasi? Once again happy anniversary.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sasi, wish you and your your wife a very happy anniversary and God bless you both! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Happy marriage anniversary sasi.

Happy B'day Kalyani.

Well, you have thanked most of the people to start with in this thread. Welcome. Any plans for today - a family get-together or a party in the hotel for you?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.