Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Anniversary to Sasi and his wife

May be he has gone for a romantic dinner.....may be no power in his house and he and his wife eating dinner at candle light :P

yesterday he send me some photos titled marriage photos. So it's sure, he didn't forget it :cheer: :cheer:
But not even a single picture of his sweet heart :angry:

No photos of his wife??? Then whose wedding photos did he send you??? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May be he has gone for a romantic dinner.....may be no power in his house and he and his wife eating dinner at candle light :P

yesterday he send me some photos titled marriage photos. So it's sure, he didn't forget it :cheer: :cheer:

No photos of his wife??? Then whose wedding photos did he send you??? :blink: :blink:

Only his photos, standing in front of car :evil: :evil: :evil: with caption "My marriage photos" :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Only his photos, standing in front of car :evil: :evil: :evil: with caption "My marriage photos" :silly: :silly: :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why is he hiding his wife away???? :blink: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

may be his wife is inside the car, sandhya look with magnifying glasses!

Swetha Shenoy
Belated Birthday wishes to Kalayani and marriage anniversary wishes to Sasi.. I hope the day went good for both. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
may be his wife is inside the car, sandhya look with magnifying glasses!

may be :evil: :evil:

Sasi, where are you? No response to this thread till now :angry:

Meera sandhu
I think Sasiji is busy in celebrating his marriage day or may be he is out of station to visit lovely place with his beloved.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.