Today is roughly the 40th day that I am seriously active here on the trot. You can see the number of posts that I have done - 640 ie. 16 daily on an average. I cannot believe I have come so long in this duration. Feeling pumped up to go on...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have noticed your active and intelligent participation in forum. This is indeed commendable. congratulation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Today is roughly the 40th day that I am seriously active here on the trot. You can see the number of posts that I have done - 640 ie. 16 daily on an average. I cannot believe I have come so long in this duration. Feeling pumped up to go on...

One cannot know his potential if he sits in his comfort zone.
I have noticed your active and intelligent participation in forum. This is indeed commendable. congratulation.

Thanks for that mention, Sir. I try to be as active here as possible. I am addicted. I don't know how.
That is indeed a commendable job and I really like that you actually read everything and try to understand before posting replies. Good job and keep on rocking! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One cannot know his potential if he sits in his comfort zone.

Exactly. That's why I decided to try myself. I saw that I was able to do more than what I thought I could. It was a great experience.
That is indeed a commendable job and I really like that you actually read everything and try to understand before posting replies. Good job and keep on rocking! :) :) :)

Thanks for your observation, Kalyani. Such words are really the power to keep going. Thanks again.

You are rocking here previously I noticed you posted just 3 or 4 posts now you became like a robo.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You are rocking here previously I noticed you posted just 3 or 4 posts now you became like a robo.

Oh did I post only 3-4 posts? I didn't ever notice that. But thanks for making me know where I was. And am I a robot? Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

am sure you are addicted to this site like me :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keep it up :P

Meera sandhu

am sure you are addicted to this site like me :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keep it up :P

Yes, you rightly pointed that out. This is one of the first sites that I open nowadays apart from checking mails. Thanks!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.