The topic is locked.
I have seen that there are lesser activities in the forum for the past couple of days. Why is that so? Where have all our friends gone? :woohoo: :woohoo: I had gone last week, but came back now ;)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is because all are busy writing articles for the BBL 6! No one has much time to answer forums!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back. May be the members are busier writing articles. Sandhya is conspicuous by her absence. Some active members like Ram Baboo are still contributing. We cannot compel anyone to participate in forum all time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May be they all are busy in writing articles from last couple of days.

:)
Welcome back. May be the members are busier writing articles. Sandhya is conspicuous by her absence. Some active members like Ram Baboo are still contributing. We cannot compel anyone to participate in forum all time.

I too am competing in BBL6. But I make it a point to knock on all doors. after all, 'Yeh makaan poora apna hai na bhai"
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
YES, i see less activities because sandhya vowed not to come in forums....i pestered her a lot but my efforts failed because she has given "God promise"

I Guess so all are busy for BBL 6

Swetha Shenoy
That is because all are busy writing articles for the BBL 6! No one has much time to answer forums!

Oh yes, I totally forgot that the BBL is on. I didn't have the time to write articles to qualify for that so I can't still participate there :(
YES, i see less activities because sandhya vowed not to come in forums....i pestered her a lot but my efforts failed because she has given "God promise"

Yes, Sandhya has told me the same. She looked upset a bit. I really couldn't understand how to ask her to be here. I thought not to say anything when she said that she will continue writing articles here. So, something's better than nothing.
Ever one has their own reasons and activities. One engage him/herself where they get better profit. I hope you know what I mean ;)
Some are busy with BBL and some are busy elsewhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ever one has their own reasons and activities. One engage him/herself where they get better profit. I hope you know what I mean ;)
Some are busy with BBL and some are busy elsewhere.

That's true even I am also engaged some where else. :woohoo:

Also trying to complete target for BBL-6. :blink:

Aren't you writing anything for this league?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.