The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen that there are lesser activities in the forum for the past couple of days. Why is that so? Where have all our friends gone? :woohoo: :woohoo: I had gone last week, but came back now ;)

May be some members busy with their offline works....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have seen that there are lesser activities in the forum for the past couple of days. Why is that so? Where have all our friends gone? :woohoo: :woohoo: I had gone last week, but came back now ;)

May be some members busy with their offline works....

Hehehe..like you as we don't see you more often on the forums. :laugh:
Well, as others are saying that all are busy in writing articles.. About me I am busy with some offline work these days so not getting more time. But will be active once work load will be down.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, as others are saying that all are busy in writing articles.. About me I am busy with some offline work these days so not getting more time. But will be active once work load will be down.

Hope to see you back in action after few days. :)

Even I am also busy with offline work these days but still I am finding time to write few articles here in BBL-6 contest as this time I am determined to win the contest let's see how many articles I submit this time. :blink:

Even I am also busy with offline work these days but still I am finding time to write few articles here in BBL-6 contest as this time I am determined to win the contest let's see how many articles I submit this time. :blink:

Yeah.. Best of luck for the contest.

Even I want to take participation.. but two reasons are keeping me away.

One that it is saying that I need 10 articles in same subject to take participate in the BBL but as I only write in technology section, I am eligible.. And also I need 3 articles which at least should have 50 cash credits.. that also missing.

I hope some day BBL with technology subject will arrive and I would love to take participate in it.

Ok then this time you will sure win this contest.
Yes I am busy in BBL-6.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

One that it is saying that I need 10 articles in same subject to take participate in the BBL but as I only write in technology section, I am eligible.. And also I need 3 articles which at least should have 50 cash credits.. that also missing.

I hope some day BBL with technology subject will arrive and I would love to take participate in it.

You got it wrong AKP read the thread carefully again it states that 10 articles you will write in this contest should have 3 articles with CC 50 or more than 50 Rs and 7 articles with 30 or more than 30 Rs. SO you can participate in the contest. :)
Thank you said by: AKP

You got it wrong AKP read the thread carefully again it states that 10 articles you will write in this contest should have 3 articles with CC 50 or more than 50 Rs and 7 articles with 30 or more than 30 Rs. SO you can participate in the contest. :)

But this time looking some difficult to earn Rs 50 :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You mean I have to write articles on decided subject and those articles should get those cash credits... Right?! :huh: That means so far I am thinking about it wrongly.. Thanks..

About 500 cash credits in articles, I have already crossed it.

But still I would love to wait for technology related BBL, I hope I haven't missed it already in the past.. or have i?

You mean I have to write articles on decided subject and those articles should get those cash credits... Right?! :huh: That means so far I am thinking about it wrongly.. Thanks..

About 500 cash credits in articles, I have already crossed it.

But still I would love to wait for technology related BBL, I hope I haven't missed it already in the past.. or have i?

Yes you already are qualified to participate in the contest. :)

Hope admin starts next BBL for technology. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.